Ransomware Defender Review
Are you concerned about ransomware attacks? ShieldApps’ Ransomware Defender is designed to thwart any and all ransomware attacks. The software is designed to detect and block all ransomware before it can damage your network and computer systems. Ransomware Defender will stop and then blacklist all ransomware, whether unique and new or a common threat. Ransomware Defender works 24 hours a day guarding against attacks using protection algorithms. The software also provides notifications and alerts when necessary to keep you informed on the health of your system.
The software is completely automated and will detect, identify and protect against any threats using a unique process to scan, detect and then lock down any detected threat. Ransomware Defender works with all anti-malware and anti-virus software.
The program provides automatic scanning, lifetime updates, and secured file erasing. Customer support is also available to help with questions and concerns.
How Ransomware Defender Works
There are several outstanding features that make Ransomware Defender the right choice to protect your system:
- Advanced detection systems allow Ransomware Defender to detect and stop all known ransomware threats in their tracks.
- Once installed, Ransomware Defender provides continuous protection, 24 hours a day against all ransomware threats and attacks. The software sends notices automatically when a threat is detected.
- The algorithms used by Ransomware Defender allow for a deep system scan to detect, identify and stop threats no matter where they are in your system.
- The program allows you to set up automated scans and disc cleanings so your system remains free of all virus and ransomware threats. You can choose the time and day for the software to perform a deep scan and clean of your system and the software will take care of the rest.
- Not only protect your system against threats but can also help maintain your privacy and keep your personal information secure. Evey time you close your browser, Ransomware Defender will automatically purge your browsing history from the system. This helps keep it safe from online prying.
- Permanently delete folders and files from your system. Using Secure File Eraser, you can delete every piece of data associated with a particular file.
- Automatic updates so your software is always up-to-date with the latest changes in the industry. This helps ensure it is able to detect, identify and eliminate any ransomware threat, no matter how new.